TIME: The Edge of the Last Fractal before the Next Bloom
PLACE: The Landspace Contimuum
1. Once upon a time, twice upon a time, thrice upon a time...that's six times upon a time now, henceforthwith dot.
2. The Landspace was lush, the time planes were synchronized to a gentle buzz with flurries of excentricity and inebriating odors.
3. There, was i me myself her she we us&them ours, not you yourself & they but you and all of us. you & me. flee. be. tree. 1, 2, 3. Ready steady go. No time is no time like space.
4. Four, knock on the door. The time of the Ortist has come. The digits show the way.
5. Messages from the stream. Order from chaos.
6. So the landspace goes under attack and riproarers bellow, beckon, behold. The Rhizome uproots, implodes, rises to reveal our connection.
7. Chaos to lyrical. Life teaches us to dance. Our teacher is the hub and the shuttle through the weave of our complex emotions. We follow her as she follows us. Our heads raised, faces upturned burnt by the sparks from our minds. Bodies spinning, intertwining.
8. At night the bird beeps mournfully, a faint heartbeat of our vitality as slumber whispers in our ears. Reassures our realities that they are not intentional programs but real and honest, and random, and destined, and parallel and unprecedented. Interconnected being.
9. The Promised Land is molded into our own flesh and blood.